NMAT Entrance Exam For MBA Admission
NMAT by GMAC is a national-level MBA entrance exam for admission to renowned management colleges such as Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Alliance University, SRM University, BML Munjal University, VIT University, ICFAI Business School (IBS) and Ansal University.
NMAT 2019 Online Registration & Slot Booking has been started from 3rd July 2018. NMAT 2019 is a university level entrance exam. This exam is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT by GMAC offers the admission into MBA professional degree programmes in different specializations. Numbers of B-schools accept the NMAT score card to offer admission in their management programmes. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various management colleges/universities.
Get the complete details regarding NMAT 2019 registration, including, exam date, eligibility, how to apply, etc.
It is designed to give you the confidence to perform to the best of your ability
When appearing for any test, nerves are always a contributing factor in how well you perform on test day. In designing NMAT by GMAC™ we’ve looked at ways to allay those nerves so that you can perform with confidence. Here are some ways that we drive that confidence:
Taking the test multiple times: You can take the NMAT by GMAC™ three times in a given admissions cycle. This gives you the confidence that you have more than a single opportunity to perform your very best.
Choosing the section order: The NMAT by GMAC™ allows you to choose the order in which you respond to each of the sections on the test. This allows you to play to your strengths.
You can revise your answers: You can review your answers at the end of each section so you always have the opportunity to revise if you’re not sure of your original response.
No negative marking – Sometimes you’re just not sure of the right answer on the test and are running out of time. Well you can make an informed guess instead of skipping a question without the fear of a penalty for a wrong answer. The system of no negative marking is in line with global practices.
To sit in NMAT 2019 entrance examination, candidates must fulfill the eligibility given below:
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold the Bachelor’s degree in any stream form a recognized university.
Minimum Marks: The applying candidate should have obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
Appearing candidate: The candidates those studying in their final year/semester of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NMAT Registration 2019
NMAT registration 2019 includes the procedure given below.
- The NMAT registration can be done through online mode only.
- Candidates have to first register on the NMAT website to appear in the exam.
- The registration has been started from 3rd July 2018 to till the 3rd October 2018.
- Candidates can also fill the application form with late registration from 4th October 2018 to 14th October 2018.
- After register on the website, candidates can receive the user Id and password in their registered email Id and mobile number for further logins.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details to complete the application form details.
- Candidates also have to choose the ‘School Preference’ (up to 5 preferences) where candidate have to send their score card of NMAT 2019.
- Candidates should click on ‘submit’ button to complete the registration process and they will get the registration number.
How to Apply
These are the mandatory steps which should be followed by the candidates in order to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘New Register’ and create an account by using valid email Id.
- Sign in and fill contact, personal, educational and work experience.
- Chose the schools in order of preference to send your score electronically.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph (size will not be more than 1 MB and in JPEG/PNG/JIF format).
- Submit the application form after verifying all details.
- Now, make payment of registration fee. Click on “check out” to see the payment option.
- After submission of fee, you can schedule your exam and download the admit card.
- At last, take the printout of filled-in registration form.
Candidates can make payment through online mode by using the Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/Diners Card, IMPS and Mobile Wallets.
The application fee will be as given below:
|Registration fee||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Late registration fee||Rs. 2500 + taxes|
|Retake exam||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Reschedule exam||Rs. 1100 + taxes|
The NMAT syllabus is given below. Candidates can study these topics to score well in the examination.
Logical Reasoning: Multi-dimensional arrangements & Puzzles.
Language Skills: Anonyms, Synonyms, Syntax & correct grammar, Quantitative Skills, Data Interpretation & DS, Language usage and their rules, Poems, Passages, Reading Comprehension and Dictionary Meanings of different words.
Arithmetic: Line graph, Bar graph, Pie chart, Tables, Trigonometry, Algebra, 2D and 3D Geometry & Statistics.
NMAT Mock Test 2019
GMAC releases the NMAT Online Practice Exams at its official website. It is a quite helpful tool for candidates taking NMAT 2019. A mock test will help them understand the pattern and difficulty level of questions.
It is advisable to practice NMAT 2019 online practice tests which has Previous Year Question Papers. In order to take the NMAT mock test, just visit the official NMAT website and sign up for the online practice tests.
- The NMAT admission procedure will be comprised of Personal Interview and Case Discussion rounds.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for these rounds on the basis of their marks obtained in the exam and rank secured in the merit list.
- The candidates those will be selected for the further admission rounds can download their call letter for admission through online mode from the university website.
- The authority will prepare the final merit list on the basis of the candidate’s academic records, NMAT score, work experience and CD & PI rounds.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the final merit list and availability of the seats.
Take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam to pursue the career of your dreams!
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam opens doors to the leading management programmes in India. Brought to you by the organization that owns the GMAT® exam, the NMAT by GMAC™ enables schools to recruit top talent with the comfort that the test measures the skills needed to succeed in their programmes. It gives candidates the confidence to perform their best.
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is used for admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in India. Since becoming a computer based test in 2009, the NMAT by GMAC™ has been at the forefront of measurement in India as a valid and reliable predictor of success in graduate business school.
Schools will have access to one of the more diverse test taking populations in India with some of the highest proportions of women and non-engineers taking the exam. Test takers will have access to practice materials to enhance their preparations.
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam has been, and will continue to be, a symbol of quality – enabling test takers to access graduate management education and a career of choice, while providing schools access to top talent.
The ONLY official source of study content and practice questions for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam
- From the makers of the GMAT and the NMAT by GMAC™ exams
- Official source of information about the examination format & structure
- Discussion of concepts of each section with relevant examples, including tips & strategies to approach and ace the exam
- 480 questions from past NMAT™ exams including 120 new questions with answer keys & explanations
- 625 practice questions with answer keys and explanations including 365 NEW questions
- Exclusive access code of NMAT by GMAC™ Official prep online practice exam for the Official Guide purchaser